The Hunting Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place For Field Sport Enthusiasts To Meet And Discuss All Things Hunting.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge ! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge !   Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:21 am

Hi there,

I have been looking at different ideas to help us advertise this Forum and I keep drawing a blank. No

I have added the web address to my signture on the other Forums that I visit regularly and on my Face Book account, so as to publicise it, but I am sadly struggling to bring in the new Members.

If anyone has any suggestion or ideas Idea, then please leave them here for me and the others to read so that we may try and put them into action.

I have high hopes and good intentions for this Forum and obviously the more Members we have the more interesting the Forum will become and it will also become a valuable source of information for us all to use and contribute to.

Any way....If anyone can think of anything then please let me/us know.

Kindest regards,

Jase.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thehuntinglodge.forumotion.co.uk
tricky
tricky

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge !   Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Hello Jase,

I run the website for hillsborough trials mcc so I'll have a word with some of the members and if no one objects I'll put a link up on their web site.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anglingforpleasure.info
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Cheers matey   Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Cheers matey your a star ...Also if you want to start some threads on fishing that would be great, as no one has touched on that area yet.

Cheers cocker

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thehuntinglodge.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge !   Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help us advertise The Hunting Lodge !
Page 1 of 1