The Hunting Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place For Field Sport Enthusiasts To Meet And Discuss All Things Hunting.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the hunting lodge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
champboxer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-29

new to the hunting lodge Empty
PostSubject: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 am

hi i live in lincolnshire, i have lurchers what i cant run hares with and a spaniel i use for shooting, i also breed large asian gamefowl
gary
Back to top Go down
ridgeback05

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:28 am

welcome to the site..as you can see it very new so not a lot of members yet but lets hope it gets a lot busier as time goes on...
Back to top Go down
Shazam

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello mate pleased to meet ya, please put some pics of your dogs up m8
Back to top Go down
champboxer

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Shazam wrote:
Hello mate pleased to meet ya, please put some pics of your dogs up m8
i tried earlier to upload some but i had no luck with it , i gave up after about the 5th attempt
Back to top Go down
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Welcome mate   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Hey up Gary,

Thanks for joining mate, nice KO on Brian Mcque by the way.....Hope you dont mind me asking but are you related to Roy?

I've done a bit my self on and off for the last 27 years (ish) including Muay Thai, but never really made a name for myself.

I didnt realise you were up this end of the woods now, how long you been out of Romford?

My mate Paul works a Lurcher called Moss and has a Terrier. He has run Moss for the last 12 Yers now but this will be his last season at it.

He recently bought a new Lurcher bitch "Fern" (I named her) from the same blood line so he could breed the two but his Terrier savaged the Pup after 4 weeks of them all living together happily and had to be put to sleep...

I think the Terrier needs a bullet as it also had a pop at the neighbours Lab the week before this and was growling at my 4 & 6 year old Daughters for no reason the last time we visited and had to be locked in the run.

Any way its still alive as it officially belongs to Pauls Son and he argued its case to live....but I think its a liability....or deffo going to be !

Here is Fern at 6 weeks old with the Wife, the day Paul fetched her home...Bless her.... R.I.P. little Girl.

new to the hunting lodge 24102010

Last edited by Jase (Admin) on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehuntinglodge.forumotion.co.uk
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male

PostSubject: Posting images problem ??   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Hey up again lol.

If you click the Host an image box, 15th box from the left, then it will allow you to create a hosting account that you add your e-mail address and a password to. Once that is done, click on the browse and select your image to upload, wait for it to load then click on the copy pop up. Once you have copied the link click on the image box, the 16th box, and paste the copied link in there and then click ok.

You can then preview to make sure the image is correct or just click send. If this does'nt work just give me a shout mate and I'll look in to if for ya.

Let me know how ya get on.

Jase
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
champboxer

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 am

[quote="Jase (Admin)"]Hey up Gary,

I think the Terrier needs a bullet as it also had a pop at the neighbours Lab the week before this and was growling at my 4 & 6 year old Daughters for no reason the last time we visited and had to be locked in the run.

i personally wouldnt keep it as a pet, but its a liabilty if its turning into a fighter what will make it hard to work with other dogs,

ive only the one lurcher at present, lost me big grey/saluki to cancer erlier in the summer, the one i got left is pushin 12 but still does well on the lamp,
yea roys my father, did you see the other fight what was posted on facebook
Back to top Go down
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pauls Lurcher   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:14 am

Hey up Gary,

Sorry to hear about your Saluki mate....the "Big C" is a nightmare mate...Ive just helped nurse my Nan through it at 82 years old, but she should be ok now, God permitting.

Yeah my mate Paul can't get another running dog now cos he's worried about what the Terrier will do, so that leaves him without a working dog after this season.....Anyway Ive already said what I'd do..its a liability around people and other dogs so it has no place being around anymore...shame really as its always been a good dog, but I think old age has set in and its mentaly not all there anymore and thats whats set it off.

I cant understand why a dog would attack a small Pup to such a vicious extent, unless its not all there anymore. Give it a nip yeah but not.........well lets just leave it to say that the Pup was barely alive when my mate found it.

Any way...moving swiflty on....No I havent seen the other fight mate I cant find it on your profile, but I'd like to....

So Roy is your Dad, boxing is in your blood then mate and it shows with those 3 right hands you landed on Mcque. I was hoping to meed your Dad in Leeds the other Month at Carltons do at Jongleurs. I was taking a coach of 15 up there with me but Carlton rang me n said it had been cancelled...I was gutted and so were all the others who wanted to meet your Dad and Carl. To be honest they were more upset about not meeting your Dad than Carl....but I didnt tell Carl that lol

Its reall nice talking to you mate and thanks for joining the forum after seeing my post on my FB profile, I really appreciate it. I just hope I can get plenty of members together to make it a propper community for everyone...Its only 4 days old at the minute so I dont think were doing too badly tho.

Did you try and re-post those pictures of ya dogs?...Let me know if you have the same problems.

Be lucky mate.

Jase.
Back to top Go down
champboxer

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 am

yea jase i tried for anotherhalf hour to load pics but couldnt do it , im just stupid around computers affraid
if you go to my videos at the top of my profile on facebook theres 2 vids posted
i was just talkin to carltons manager, there doing shows in sunderland and middlesboro in the next few months, im going to plymouth for one next month il find out if there doin one near sheffield
be lucky
gary
Back to top Go down
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male

PostSubject: Plymouth and Photo's   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Looks like you sussed the photo posting then mate lol Smile

I would have loved to have gone to the Plymouth do but its a long run and with trying to find digs etc its going to work out dear. Is it Bill you have spoken to?...I'm looking forward to going to what ever do is nearest Sheffield, perhapse you will be there and I can get you a beer then.

Be lucky mate,

Jase.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jediwarrior

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 am

hi there and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the hunting lodge   new to the hunting lodge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the hunting lodge
Page 1 of 1