The Hunting Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place For Field Sport Enthusiasts To Meet And Discuss All Things Hunting.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed !! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Carols for the Disturbed !!   Christmas Carols for the Disturbed !! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:05 pm

(1) Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

(2) Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

(3) Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

(4) Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

(5) Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

(6) Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

(7) Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

(8 Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

(9) Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

(10) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Back to top Go down
https://thehuntinglodge.forumotion.co.uk

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed !!
Page 1 of 1