The Hunting Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place For Field Sport Enthusiasts To Meet And Discuss All Things Hunting.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peacey

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-16

BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Empty
PostSubject: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 am

Looking at getting one of these as I have a Super10 in FAC. Only problem is I got an email from BSA telling me to forget about it for about 3-4 months as they don't have enough to complete shop orders and this is how long it'll take to catch up for gunshops to have them to sell :-(
Back to top Go down
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Might have got ya one !!!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:50 am

I know where there is one in stock 2 mins from me in sheffield SDS diving centre have one TEL 01142 488688
info@sdswatersports.co.uk

Let me know how ya get on matey thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://thehuntinglodge.forumotion.co.uk
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male

PostSubject: Re: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 am

Ive just been in and its still there...its up at £650...,but if you nip in and tell em you know Jase from this forum its yours for £575 !!!!

See !!........ its not what ya know...... lol!
Back to top Go down
champboxer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 am

the airgun world aint been hit by the resession, ive gone back to using an airgun as pellets are alot cheeper to buy, and it does you good to go back and use your hunting and aiming skills
Back to top Go down
peacey

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 pm

I started years ago with a BSA airsporter got my SGC then my FAC and have come full circle back to airgunning you can't beat the hunting. Rimfires good but is ott sometimes and shotguns are all noise but airguns take skill, stalking your prey etc. My dads just got into it too and bought a HW100KS like mine and he loves it
Back to top Go down
Jase
Admin
Jase

Male

PostSubject: Re: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 am

Yeah Airgunning is a top bit of sport...takes plenty of skill and develops your fieldcraft as you go along.

Night vision hunting is also a good bit of fun..people think its easy to go out n make a killing (no pun intended) with them as it makes it too easy but it doesnt, good field craft is still essential....

Oh yeah....If anyone wants any NV gear then they should look at ordering asap as due to the cost of the Euro, prices on some scopes are going to increase by as much as £150 each !! affraid

Speak to robo63 and he will look after you with a good discount plus 3 years full warranty !!

Jase thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!   BSA R-10? NO CHANCE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSA R-10? NO CHANCE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunting Lodge :: Airgunners, Pre-charged & Springer-
Jump to: